Wow….this is really happy times and enriching for the entire blogging community….yes, it is…..
And my heartfelt thanks to my dear friend Riya Rajayyan for sending me the kind nomination….:) She has a beautiful blog AestheticGraphy which is written from the heart and lovely to go through…..will request all to follow her blog and enjoy….
This Blogger Recognition Award has certain rules associated with it for all of us to follow….so I shall enumerate them below for you….
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
So, here goes with how my blog ‘musicalsoundscapes’ started. For some time in the back I have been wanting to put my thoughts, likes and experiences about our everyday life in words and pictures and other media. And that’s where the idea of blogging started. I had unsuccessfully created some blogs on the Blogspot platform, and was not really happy about it. And I was searching for some other platform until I came to know about WordPress…..and the rest is history..:)…Music is my heart and soul, so musicalsoundscapes…..but I love to share various subjects and topics in simple writing ways with pics and videos which I love very much for everyone to enjoy……and with all your support, have plans to take my blog to the next level..:)…..
I am myself very new to blogging and in many ways very novice compared to most of you..:) ….but I will still have some encouraging words for our new fellow bloggers just starting in….:)
- Take some time to customize the look of your blog through the various options available in WP. Your blog has to be elegant, clean, neat and having all info withing a glance.
- Just write……and that’s how you share regularly whatever is on your mind….never stop writing blogs….the more you write, the more confident and established you become and write on various topics, different subjects….trust me, there are so many.
- Always keep up with the community, work with the community and support everyone. Appreciate open heartedly all works of your friends which you like, show your presence by commenting ….more you comment, the more you become confident in your writing too..:)
- And, last of all, take pride in your work as well as take pride in other fellow bloggers’ work too…..:)….Happy Blogging….
The best thing about blogging can best described in the following message by Paul Coelho…:)
I have an amazing list of friends, and I will like to nominate all…..but it has to be 15, so it’s tough…:):)…..So I nominate my following friends for this prestigious award….
Thank you…….with love….