Chance…or change….which one impacts our lives more..?
This is another major area of confusion that we generally are in…..does our lives improve by chance or by change….? I believe in change and not in chance. Change can come in many different ways, majorly self induced or situation induced or by accident. Our general tendency is to panic whenever there’s a change happening or a change is foreseen in the future. In order to avoid that change we take many decisions which again lead to many other changes :). And we doubt more and panic more. But, trust me, if we sit down for some time with a calm mind and give it a good thought, any change in any situation or in any form ultimately leads to good results and for our own betterment from the last situation. Any change in our lives gives us some time to go through the situation, analyse it and then take conscious decisions.
Chance is purely speculative, sudden and limits our own judgmental powers to some extent. Even though chance sometimes can bring miraculous results, but in general chance doesn’t always lead to the better outcomes.
Change is the only constant that keeps us moving…..rather getting stagnant and limiting our own capabilities to a great extent. There are some very inspiring quotes on change I would like to share with you all………..trust me, embrace change with positivity and make changes happen in your lives….it’s never too late.
- “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” –Life’s Little Instruction Book.
- “Someone was hurt before you, wronged before you, hungry before you, frightened before you, beaten before you, humiliated before you,… yet, someone survived… You can do anything you choose to do.” –Maya Angelou
- “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” -Bikram Choudhury.
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” -Tony Robbins
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” -Deepak Chopra
Be bold, be fearless, be strong, be true, be humble………….:)
Would love to have your thoughts and views on “Chance…or Change?”……..kindly tag your posts with this and leave a link of your post in the comments section…….Thank You..
Pic credit : Pinterest…